Tell me about yourself

Tell me about yourself
A software test professional with about .....of years of manual testing experience in different project and technological environment. During that time I wrote testing documents and conducted different kind testing for web and window based application. My personality is easy going and easy to get along with. Currently I am doing(study, work) ............................... Am looking for an opportunity where I can apply my past testing experience and knowledge I gained form classes at ....
OR (long)
This is a most common, important, and crucial for each and every interview. Because this is the first question you have to answer. So, I personally suggest to prepare a script for best performance and practice at least couple of times looking at mirror to make interview in your advantage. First, provide a brief overview of your most relevant experience, focus on your recent project, and most important project from job requirement point of view. Second, highlight education and personal qualities. Focus on your personal interest on this particular job (Why? -matching skill set, love for technology. growth opportunity)"I'm a QA engineer with expertise and skills in .NET, QTP, UNIX and, Apache, White box, black box, manual as well as automation. My most recent experience .................before that .....My industry experience encompasses the telecommunication health and, loan industries. My background also includes roles as QA engineer at ABA , QA Analyst (position title) and, ,....... I am (CSTE, ASTQB) certified and graduated from.. (Boston University). Colleagues from past describe me as Team player, easy going person and detail oriented , and, supervisor describes me as a dependable, goal oriented. They remember me for positive attitude and energy.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi

I like this post:

You create good material for community.

Please keep posting.

Let me introduce other material that may be good for net community.

Source: QA analyst interview questions

Best rgs
Peter